spring hope

Sunday, August 22, 2010

st.andrews-by-the-sea

St. Andrews is a sweet little town on the south coast of NB that has been a tourist destination for over 100 years because of it's cleaner, cooler air and small town charm.  I have been going there since I was a girl and we try to get there at least once a summer.  It has some great little shops that have changed over the years, a few restaurants ~ 2 of which are on the main highway (route 1) and have the best seafood, and many forms of lodging.  The largest hotel is the world famous Algonquin and there are other motels and many B & B's.  I hope you enjoy my little tour of my favorite destination spot in NB.  (I have been having some editing problems so please excuse the photo format.  I need some help sorting this out before I pull my hair out!)




The Algonquin Hotel

<>
<>
Water Street during Atlanticade weekend.
<>
<>
The Kennedy Hotel (fomerly Shiretown Inn)
<>
Whale watching tours

1 comment:

  1. How I love St. Andrew's....gorgeous pics Pam! I haven't made it down there yet this year, but I hope I do...blessings, kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...