spring hope

Monday, August 23, 2010

transformations

One of my hobbies is decorating.  I decorate with each change of season and with fall coming  I will soon be transforming our living areas.  That will be for another post.  I have also discovered, through blogdom, the wonder of spray painting and/or painting anything old or new that needs a facelift.  I have spray painted several things this summer ~ which is the only time of year that it can be done outdoors where I live ~ with Rust Oleum's Heirloom White, Ivory Bisque and Aqua.  I have also transformed 2 antique cottage style tables ~ one in white and one in Benjamin Moore's Powell Buff.  Have you painted transformed anything lately?


before ~ minty green
after ~ Powell Buff

before ~ dark brown paint



after ~ white paint

1 comment:

  1. Ah Pam, as always, great photos of your handiwork. How I wish I had your talents :o) Keep the photos coming--always a pleasure to see what you and your camera are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...