red and white Christmas

Sunday, September 26, 2010

packingmybags

Yup!  I'm packing my bags and getting ready to go.  'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane.  We are going to visit our daughter, son-in-law and brand new grandson!!!  Baby Ewan (pronounced U-wen) was born this past Wednesday to Jennifer and Matthew who are doing as well as new parents with no sleep can be expected to do.  This is our first grand child and we are very excited to meet this precious gift from God.    So I'm going to do lots of cuddling, along with some cooking, laundry, and cleaning, and then some more cuddling of that precious wee one. 

Since I'll be away for a bit, I probably won't have time to do my blogging so I  hope you'll come by and visit me when I return.  I am thinking about changing my blog name as well but will let you know in advance so you will know it's me.

Here are a few fall pictures I took last October.  I am going to miss our gorgeous fall colours here in New Brunswick while we are away.  The trees are just starting to change in the past few days and it will be glorious.

These first four pictures were taken Thanksgiving weekend  in the Coe Hill area of Ontario on a very rainy, cold day.






This is one of our maple trees in glorious colour.


Milkweed seed pod.

Sugar Island in October

And yes, sometimes we get some white stuff!

Bye for now.  I'll see you soon.

Blessings,

Pamela

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    Congratulations on your first grandchild ! It will be so exciting for you to cuddle the new wee one.
    enjoy your time with your family and see you when you get back.
    Take care,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your precious little grandson - what wonderful news! Enjoy every minute of your visit!

    We'll be looking forward to some sweet pictures when you return!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...