summer 2017

summer 2017
summer living

Saturday, November 6, 2010

a brief moment between storms


We've had a lot of rain coming through the Maritimes since Thursday night but
we seem to be
on the edge of the system and haven't received the heavy rain
that is hitting southern New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
I happened to look out the kitchen window at sunset and saw a pink glow behind our trees.
I grabbed my camera, rain jacket and duckies and ran out back to get one perfect shot ~
a brief moment between storms.

There is another rain system, the third one in 2 days, coming through tomorrow and into Monday.
No sunshine until Wednesday.  So dreary.  And with the change back
to standard time tonight it will be dark at 6:00 tomorrow. I guess I need to
take lots of Vitamin D and get out in the daylight as much as I can for
the next 4 months!!!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend no matter what the weather.

Blessings,
Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    I'm so glad you found my blog, and I really hope you come back again. I love the photo of the sky, our sky looked like a lighter version of that yesterday. They are calling for rain here in Winnipeg next week, not looking forward to it, either. I love the sun! Now I shall go look at more of your blog.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    You did get a lovely pic between storms. We do have enough rain now for sure-hopefully we get some sunshine soon.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture Pamela - I was running out between rain showers on Monday too. We had a little peek of blue sky and then back to rain! I would almost prefer snow than rain at this time of year - but of course sunshine is best of all. I was reading about Vit D at the drugstore yesterday - I think I may start taking it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...