Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

look up ~ way up

Looking up to the top of a beech tree.

I love looking up to the tops of trees and seeing the contrast of the dark
trunks and branches and the leaves whether
green, yellow, orange or red against the blue or gray sky.


looking up at the Treego zip line



See the girl walking across the logs?  Not me!!


Look closely on the platform - another participant
waiting for someone to cross the water on the zipline.
Again - not me!

Glorious colour - and two heads - see them just above the
bottom of the picture?  The girl that was
zipping across has landed.  I wonder why she was
screaming all the way across???




This was taken Sept. 09 - Treego


Can you see the person zipping across the water
on the line?
Would you do this??

My hubby wants to do this so I suggested he invite some of
his adventurous guy friends to go with him next year. 
I do have some girl friends that have done this and love it.
Not me.  I get dizzy on short ladders and high decks.

Today was beautiful and sunny and about 8 degrees C.  I hear we
are in for a lot of rain on Friday and the temperature will be 18C.
I still haven't cleaned up my plant containers and put them away and our
lawn and patio furniture has yet to be stored.  I should have done it today but,
was invited to tea at Tim's with my girlfriends and I couldn't pass that up, could I?
For those of you from 'away' ~ Tim's is Tim Hortons Coffee (and donut) shops here in Canada
but I don't drink coffee, just tea.

I hope you are having a great day.

Blessings to you,
Pamela

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the fall foliage pics Pam, I never get enough of seeing them each year. However, I will never be enjoying them at Treego...like you, this is not something I have any desire to try!! Really enjoyed "tea" at Tim's today...we should do that every week :-)
    blessings, kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy. We should go for a walk out there sometime. It's quite something to see. We'll have to wait until spring now though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...