red and white Christmas

Friday, December 3, 2010

jack frost

I'm back today with some pretty 'jack frost' pictures I took the other morning.  Sadly, we've had drizzle and rain here for two days and our pretty white snow is all gone!!
















Hopefully, Jack Frost will return with more snow, especially in time for Christmas.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I know it's a busy time for everyone.
So, take some time to relax ~  have a cup of tea, watch a good movie,
listen to some carols.  Try not to stress over all the things
that have to be done by the 24th.  I'm going to take my
own advice! 

Blessings!
Pamela


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I popped over to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and discovered your beautiful jack frost pictures, they are stunning! Have a wonderful week!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    Your photos are so gorgeous!!! It goes to show how creative our God is! He is the most artistic of all, and I do wish He had given me a little more of that artistic ability. So sorry that you have rain now. I added more snow photos on my post today, I found some mountain photos, you will love them!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love your beautiful photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the info on the feathery birds. despite the name I am, unfortunately, not in Manitoba but in Minnesota. The name comes from the street we were on when we owned a shop.English Butler must be a shop(?) Maybe I'll look for them on the internet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty frost etchings! We're back to rain too. And what a wind yesterday! Our power was out for most of the day. Hopefully some snow soon for us both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...