summer time

Saturday, January 29, 2011

need colour?

I thought I would give you a shot of colour to brighten up your world today.
We are all getting tired of the lack of colour with the snowy whiteness
in our part of the world aren't we?


False Heather


Pentas


Geranium and Bacopa

Yes, I know it's only the end of January and for us in the Maritimes we'll have to wait until
June to see some of this colour again but, it's nice to know there is hope isn't there?
In the meantime, I'll just look at my flowers on the computer screen to
keep my spirits up until spring.

Blessings to you!

Pamela

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! What lovely flowers and I know you'll be seeing them in person in the near future. We were in New Brunswick during the fall. We took a New England/Canadian fall cruise. It's so lovely where you live.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright colours, just what I need on a very cold night. I am just catching up with blogs as my PC hasn't been well.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, keep warm, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela, I was just over at Millie's blog and I see you two are both thinking of summer! I'm sorry to tell you that I am still enjoying the snow! I went for a 45 minute walk in it today at -16 and it was beautiful!!! A blue sky and sunshine, what more can I ask for?
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela!

    Beautiful flowers! Hope you're not too buried under all that snow. I know back home they are getting hit with another snow storm.
    Stay warm and toasty!
    Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela,
    We are thinking alike! I am starting to dream of our garden again but I will say that I enjoyed the beautiful sunny day today.We went for a walk after church and lunch at our daughters and then most of our grandchildren went sledding,nice to see them enjoying the snow.
    Have a good week,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela - colour is what we all need it seems. I don't even take pictures at this time of year so reached way way back for some pictures to incluc=de with my blog today. Sunshine Always!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...