red and white Christmas

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

out and about

Here are a few pictures from the last few days ~ out and about ~ enjoying winter.

Apple trees in winter.


All Saints Anglican Church





Marshall during Monday's snow storm.  Isn't he cute?


Jingle Bells





The view from the office window is getting claustraphobic!
We have so much snow. That's the bird bath and the hydrangea bush behind it
all mounded with pure white snow.

But, I notice as I sit here that the days are getting longer and the
sun is getting higher in the sky.  It was actually blinding me just
a few days ago shining in the window and today it's just  above
the window frame.  Very noticible.  And that makes me very happy :-)

I hope you are having an enjoyable day whether it's wintery or
starting to be springy where you live.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I appreciate each one of you
and love it when you leave comments, which I do read.

I am posting on Outdoor Wednesday today at:
Drop over for a visit.

Blessings,
Pamela



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of our snowy winter...love the apple trees covered in the snow, it looks like marshmallow! And yes indeed, Marshall looks cute :-)
    I am loving the longer days too, it really is noticeable....won't be long and spring will be here! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! Love the church and love the pic of Marshall the dog...he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshall sure is a "cutie pie."
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the All Saints photographs. Looks like a church that would be photogenic in any kind of weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela,
    Great photos today, girl! Really beautiful, in fact. Our snow is going down very quickly, it has been sunny and above 0 for the past several days. That is an answer to prayer, though. If it doesn't melt slowly we will be in for one of the biggest floods ever! The forecast is calling for snow tomorrow and Friday, 10 cm, in fact, but it may not happen. I know the one who makes the snow and I have an inside. =)
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the old church and I hope

    Marshall didn't freeze laying out in the snow

    Also I want to say those flow blue dishes are fabulous love them I think I might have one plate tucked away someplace. Years ago when everybody was collecting them they were out of site price wise

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly had a great playday with your camera. Loved the photos, especially of the church.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela,
    you certainly got some beautiful shots- I love the little church! A horse and sleigh would be fun in this weather.
    Milder weather for a few days though- we have big banks on the sides of the road well even in our yard for that matter.Oh well, it is beautiful!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are so beautiful, and marshall is so adorable.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pictures of snow and winter! How lucky you are to have that much snow! We have no snow this year in my region (Istanbul/Turkey) and this means dryness for summer.

    Have a nice day, ciao! :)

    http://dogadansevgiyle.blogspot.com/2011/02/guney-amerika-denizaslan-south-american.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...