summer 2017

summer 2017
summer living

Friday, February 11, 2011

pretty pinks

I thought I'd post a few favorite things in pinks, some of which you may have seen recently.  Enjoy!

pretty pink tulips


pretty pink posies on a vintage hankie


pink hydrangea


pink rose china teacups


mmmm ~ pink (and purple) wrapped chocolates in a pink (and blue) dish


pink and purple vintage post card

I wish you all a very happy St. Valentine Day and weekend.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Blessings,
Pamela

8 comments:

  1. Very very pretty.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, Pamela!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pinks!
    Happy, happy Valentine's Day to you, dear Pam.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela!!

    Thanks for stopping by! My china is Limoges.
    I love your pink tulips that is the one thing that was missing from my table setting!
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty and cheerful *pinks*...those tulips really get me wishing for spring! And I love that you have and *use* the flowblue dishes...what a treasure!
    Have a great weekend!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty pinks! thanks for stopping by my blog recently...hope you are having a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the pink inspiration...has me thinking of spring and Valentine's Day!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty in Pink...all things lovely!
    Those chocolates look familiar:)
    I adore the tea cups and the tulips:)
    Thanks for the peek!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...