Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Saturday, March 5, 2011

banana crunch bread

                                        A very good friend made this sweet bread for our
                                      ladies Bible study and it was so delicious I had to
                                                   get the recipe.  Here it is:




The recipe is too long to write out but you can click on the
picture to enlarge it.  It is very detailed, which I like.  I'm
the kind of cook that needs the exact ingredients and steps
to follow.  If you have any questions please ask in the
comments below.

I do use the Hersey's White Chocolate Chipits as they have
the best flavour.  I didn't have flaked coconut so used shredded.

Enjoy!!

We're having a 'heat wave' here this weekend.  I'm so excited!
The temperature is actually above the freezing mark and the
wind is from the south.  We are to be getting some rain later on today
and tomorrow which should help melt the 3 feet of snow in our yard!
We are getting so tired of the cold and snowstorm after snowstorm.

Last year at this time the daffodils were up about 5 inches but,
they are buried under 3 feet of snow today!  I'll be so happy
to see their little green leaves poking through ~ maybe in a
few weeks!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Pamela




7 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, that looks wonderful! I think I may have to try that soon! I'll add it to my menu planner. Thanks for sharing! Take care and enjoy the "Heat Wave" :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that bread looks amazing! :)

    A heat wave? Anything above freezing is pretty nice! :) We won't see any flowers up until May here.

    Enjoy your weekend, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela,
    That sounds great, I will look at the recipe and see how it compares to one that I use often.
    Above freezing! You lucky duck!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bread looks pretty yummy! I could go for some about now! I sure do hope your snow melts FAST! The flower you asked about is a "siskiyou pink". Pretty easy to grow here or I wouldn't be able to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela,
    That was such a clever idea to post the pic and enlarge...could read it perfectly!
    You make me laugh...heat wave indeed! Yes, we all crave some sunshine, thus my recent posts and playlist:)
    We all eagerly await Spring!
    Blessings on your day!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again,
    I made that yesterday and it turned out wonderfully!! I even cut calories by using Splenda in place of the sugar and it was very delicious.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pamela! Oh, that banana bread looks good. I'm going to have to copy this recipe and try it! We love banana bread!
    Now you just may have to get out your summer clothes! :)
    Be a sweetie and thanks for popping in to see me,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...