red and white Christmas

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a tale of two seasons

I had the opportunity to go to Kings Landing Historical Settlement this past summer and this past weekend.  It was beautiful both times with 2 temperature extremes.  In August it was 33 celsius with high humidity and in March it was 0 celsius with a biting wind.  The scenery was spectacular and I am going to show similiar scenes for each season taken from different vantage points.

The Joslin Farm




The saw mill.




The Kings Head Inn.



Isn't it a beautiful place?
If you would like more information on Kings Landing please
visit their website at


I am joining Susan for Outdoor Wednesday at


Enjoy!

Blessings,

Pamela





6 comments:

  1. Sounds like this is one of your favorites places to visit. I bet it is beautiful at Christmas, you may have to visit then. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrasting season pictures - we've passed by King's Landing many times but have never visited. We'll have to remedy that situation next time we're in NB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the contrasts but both seasons beautiful. You make me want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty love your seasonal changes see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are lovely in both seasons and I see why you enjoy King's Landing but I'd certainly enjoy a visit in summer. New Brunswick Must be a beautiful province.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is a beautiful place in both seasons...I so want to visit...on my bucket list as I want to *really* see the East in all her splendor!
    (have been quickly through N.B. to go to PEI which was fab.)
    Blessings!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...