spring hope

Saturday, April 30, 2011

larger pictures

Spring evening sky


daffodils

My blogger friend, Cindy at Oakview Cottage, suggested that I try to make my pictures larger so you could see them better so I reset my page and am trying this.  What do you think?  I am posting  X-Large size now.

I'll try this and I'd sure appreciate your opinion, Cindy and anyone else who see this.

We had a work afternoon at our son's house.  Hubby was helping him with his new deck.  It is huge!  And I was raking tree debris for over 2 hours.  There are a lot of trees on the property and a lot of branches down as the trees are old and break easily.  I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed as we have church in the morning.

Please let me know what you think about the picture size.

Blessings,

Pamela

5 comments:

  1. Pam, I prefer the larger size, especially since your photos are so good to look at! You'll see I post with the larger too. Just much easier to see them. My opinion anyway,
    dotsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Now I love the larger pix myself! Your photography is just lovely!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelai ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela, Oh, the larger size is super – definitely makes the photos have more impact. Good idea! – g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela,
    MUCH, MUCH BETTER! Now we can really appreciate your beautiful photos!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the larger photo! I wish I could do that but when I set mine to X-large, I lose half the photo when I post the photo on my blog. Perhaps you know what you're doing better than I do. Hope you're having a nice day. It's still a bit cool over here.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...