summer time

Sunday, May 22, 2011

mosaic monday blues

I found this white wooden carrier at a shop a while back and have it
on my 'island' table in the kitchen.  I change out the display in it from time to time
and this is the current spring look.

I love this little plate from Germany.  It has forget-me-nots on it and is so delicate
in it's colour and with the embossed edge trimmed in gold.


This is a rectangular plate with pale mauve lilacs on it.  It was my mother's and it's
my favorite of all the dishes I have.


See it's pretty edge with pale blue?



A mosaic of pale blues.

I am joining with Mary at the Little Red House for Mosaic Monday for the first time!
Follow me over for more beautiful mosaics at:


Blessings,

Pamela



16 comments:

  1. I could always look at blue plates. Yours are lovely! Have a great week,

    dotsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaics! I love plates with blue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pamela, this brought a smile to my face. What beautiful dishes! Thanks for sharing your lovely arrangement at MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous whispers of blue and white in your mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the bloggers on MM. Lovely mosaic showing your gorgeous plates ,that is a great idea for the carrier.

    Have a good week, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful to display things you love. The lilac plate is really pretty and your mosaic is too. V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hand-painted? They are treasures! And very lovely! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful! Lilacs and forget-me-nots. I wondered if they were hand painted also. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures and lovely plates ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely Pamela. Your arrangement is very graceful and elegant. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, we love the same things, Pamela! Your mosaic is gorgeous! :)
    Wishing you a happy day,
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dishes. Your photography is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to find you on MM. I'm going to follow, as I love to see what's going on over on the other side of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pamela,
    I love the little wooden holder and the pretty plates, very, very nice!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty dishes....love the forget-me-nots! They were on my wedding china....brings backs fond memories ~ love the real ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful little forget me not plate!! I love those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...