autumn splendour

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

beauty all around us


We had several hot and sunny days last week concluding with this
beautiful sunset on Saturday night.

This is one of the baby robins that have left the nest.  She was
resting after flying away from our dog.  Poor thing. 
She survived him but I haven't seen any of the babies since Saturday.


Swallowtail butterfly in the honeysuckle tree.

Wild apple tree blossom with a friendly ant.

These are just a few of the beautiful things I have seen this past week.

I enjoy the world that God has created and the beauty that surounds me.

I hope you find something beautiful in your world today.

I thank you for visiting.  I have enjoyed all your kind comments on my past
few posts and hope you will come back and visit again! 

I am joining Outdoor Wednesday today at:

 
Blessings,

Pamela

P.S.  The kitchen cabinets are here and partly installed.
We are in a mess and I can't wait to get my house back in order!

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! The Swallowtail is stunning. I am learning a lot about photography too - there's much to learn! My brother and my sister are both very good photographers and they've inspired me. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures. I'm visiting from Outdoor Wednesday. Have a great day.
    ~Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos--you've captured that sunset well, as you have the others. Hope your kitchen is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that we have to thank God for the beauty in the world that we are able to share with each other. I think of that wherever I am. Pleased to hear the kitchen is coming along, you will forget all about the mess when you have it how you want it in a week or so. Jackie in Surrey, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some lovely photos, dear Pamela, you have quite the eye, girl.
    I am so grateful for God's many beautiful blessings, nature is just one of the many.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady. I love your Beautiful photos you are so good at your fun job, I am so sorry about the baby Robin !!! Jackie is right about the beauty in the world that we are able to share with others like you and I. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescape for this week. and Thanks for having me on your sidebar sweet lady. Keep cool and have a wonderful week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby robin, what a sweetie pie! I too love the apple blossom trees, them and lilacs. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. A baby robin had a similar experience over here - only it was with our cat. The robin got away but only because I held kitty off with a hoe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunset Pamela. Poor baby birds have the odds against them for survival don't they?
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I know what you mean about messes in the house. I can't believe how much of a mess we're in today with a family gathering here on Saturday. Yikes!

    Your pictures are beautiful. I hope that little robin makes it and that the weather has turned back around for you folks. We saw the sun today for the first time since last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outdoor images!
    Good luck with those cabinets - you must be so happy to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics! Poor little robin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...