Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Monday, August 15, 2011

one year ago today


             One year ago today I decided I'd start a blog.  One year and 195 posts!  That is a lot of writing
                                                                      and a lot of pictures!
                       I have met so many wonderful people and have made some very dear friends
                                             and I appreciate each and every one of you.
              
                                           
                        I have talked about places to visit in our beautiful province of New Brunswick,
Christmas, our sweet grandson, tablescapes, teatime, gardening,
flowers, the weather, decorating, our new kitchen, vintage treasures...
so many things. 

And I've had so much fun sharing it all with you!

I am not going to have an anniversary giveaway.

I just want to thank you so much for following me in this journey
for the past year. 



Many of you have helped me with blogging issues and I appreciate you
for taking the time to send me emails of explanation. 

Some of you have become quite good friends on the personal side
and it would be so lovely to meet you one day.

So, I thank you with all my heart for your friendship and support and it's my prayer
that you will be very blessed by the Lord. 

Hubby and I had a super weekend that culminated with my niece's wedding
on Sunday afternoon.  I've never been to a Sunday wedding before have you?
The bride, 'L', was so beautiful as she walked (and cried) down the aisle on
my brother John's arm to meet her handsome groom, 'G'.  The love for the Lord,
each other and their family and friends that this young couple share was very
evident throughout the afternoon and evening. 

I also have some new vintage treasures to share with you soon that I found at a thrift store
on Saturday.  Let's just say they are a beautiful aqua shade. :-)

So here I go into my second year of blogging.
I hope you will continue to follow along.

As always, I appreciate you comments whether you have been following
for a while or if you are new. 

Thanks again!

Love and hugs,

Pamela

19 comments:

  1. Well done for one year of blogging. I'm glad I discovered your blog a few months ago. Looking forward to enjoying many more delightful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blogaversary!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first year of blogging! I count your blog among my favorite new finds. Writing this much is an accomplishment and I'm so glad that you've had great fun with it. Looking forward to seeing your aqua treasures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a year in blogging! That's quite a bit of posts and I've enjoyed all I've read and thankful to have "found" you! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you continued success with your blog.

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Pamela. I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela,
    Congratulations on one year of blogging! Your blog has evolved into such a beautiful blog full of interesting photos and dialogue.
    Thank you so much for being willing to journey with us:)
    I have so appreciated 'meeting you' on my blogging journey and having had you support me so much during my year of blogging.
    Blessings as you continue to blog and bless!
    love,
    Joanne in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on one year of blogging! Time flies doesn't it. I hope you enjoy your second year as much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first blogging anniversary. I am very happy to follow you and learn about your life in Canada. Of course we share our hubby's hobby of amateur radio!!
    You always leave such lovely comments and I know I would love to meet you one day but until then I will continue to follow your blog and please God I will still be around for your 10th anniversary blog!!

    Best wishes from your friend in Surrey, UK.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pamela, how beautifully you described your year blogging, isn't it amazing all the wonderful friends one meets and all the fun... I feel just like you say, there are friends like you, that I feel I've known all my life. Thanks for visiting and for the sweet comments. Have a nice week. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pamela
    Congratulations on your anniversary. I have enjoyed visiting and getting to know you better. We do make wonderful friends through blogging.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Pamela on one year! You posts are also so lovely and uplifting and always a pleasure to visit. I am glad we are following each other and have become friends on our blogs. My family is from NB and I was even born in NB so I feel like I am at home each time I come over and visit you. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for one year in blogging, Pamela! Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pamela
    I am so glad you are here! I've enjoyed your post so much and appreciate your blessing prayer
    for us. What better "gift" can a friend give?
    I'll look forward to seeing what treasures you have to share with us soon from your thrift store finds.
    Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! a year already...
    Loved your mirrors, I'm an addict!
    Just bought another yesterday!
    Loved catching up with you and your pretty table scapes.
    Enjoy every last day of this Summer weather!!!!
    xoxo~Kathy @
    sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi lovely lady.
    Congratulations on your one year of
    BLOGGING..
    Thank so much for visiting my new tablescape.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pamela! Oh, a year! I'm so glad I've met you this year and here's to more wonderful blogging! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on One Year of blogging!!

    joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. A BIG congratulations! A year can go so fast! That's a lot of lovely photos posted. So nice to have met you on line too! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...