summer 2016

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I know it's been a while

I know it's been a while since I posted but I've been quite busy.  I can't believe how fast the past 2 weeks have gone by and now it's well into September - the month of school, fall, cooler weather, warm days, crisp nights, changing leaves, making pickles, fall decorating.



We've been busy with our family visiting from Alberta.  Our daughter, her husband and our precious grandson have been here and have kept us hopping.



Murray's 94 year old mother, Jennifer, Murray and Ewan ~ 4 generations.

We've been busy with visits with family and friends.  And we even made a trip to Kings Landing today.


I don't have time to post a lot tonight.  I have been trying to get a few minutes
every day to keep up with all my favorite blogs.  I haven't forgotten about you!
I'll be back on schedule next week with some new posts and one on Kings Landing.

We are having so much fun having our family here and seeing how much our grandson has changed and grown. He is so cute!! I only have 2 more days to enjoy them before they leave.

I hope you are doing well, and are busy making
pickles and doing your fall decorating.  I'll be doing that next week.

Bye for now.

Blessings,

Pamela

9 comments:

  1. If ever two grandparents were in love with a little one, you two are. It's all over your faces. What a cutie pie! Yes, spend all the time you can savoring each moment. Ahhh, King's Landing...did you get some of the bread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela
    It's plain to see that you are having too much fun with your little one. We will always be here when your family goes home. So just enjoy them and we'll catch up with you when they've gone home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! I know you are soaking in the goodness of this time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela
    Your grandson is a sweet little guy and you both look so happy with him.
    Enjoy the visit with your family.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!! Enjoy every moment with your sweet grandboy and family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy every minute, and store up the memories of cuddles and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds if you are having a wonderful time with your family so enjoy every moment that you can with them. We will look forward to seeing some photos and hearing about your fun times. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family comes first, just enjoy the good weather and your times together.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela! Oh, you just take as much time as you need to with your family! And just eat up that darling little grandson - I know I would! We'll all be here waiting for you and your posts! Now go get some more grandma kisses! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...