summer 2016

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

cows in the mist






Clouds, fog, mist and rain.

It's not been very nice here since Saturday.

And it won't be any better until Thursday.

The weather looks great for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend though.

I'm going to Maine on Wednesday with some sweet friends for a little
R & R  and maybe some shopping, some antique stores, touring some
nice seaports along the coast and taking lots of pictures.
We'll probably eat too. :)

It'll be a fun time rain or sunshine and I'm not going to worry about
hubby or the dog.  I. Am. Not.

So, I'll be MIA for a few days.  Maybe until next week as
we have company arriving Saturday evening.  I'll try to post
some photos of our adventures asap.

 I want to wish all my Canadian friends a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving
as you enjoy your holiday with family and friends.



See you soon!

Blessings and hugs,

Pamela


12 comments:

  1. Nothing like shopping and eating and spending time with friends for a nice relaxing time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela
    Lucky lady! Have fun with your friends in Maine. It should be beautiful there right now. I've always wanted to experience the fall in the east-just once!
    So glad to hear your going to take time to eat!
    I'm looking forward to your pics-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds wonderful Pamela, a girls' getaway. Hubbies always seem to manage - he'll bond with the dog. :-)
    I photographed some cows this week too, made hubby pull over and I got out on the side of the road. Don't know what kind they were, I call them all cows.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time away! And have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photographs,I love cows!! Have a great time shopping, talking, eating, more shopping, hopefully sleeping and even more shopping!!!

    Look forward to seeing what you get up to and what you buy, keep safe, Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time, sounds like fun. And don't worry...they will be fine.

    Hope that you have great weather, and turkey!

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sigh over your photos. Those leaves are so striking against the green. And have I mentioned your header! Outstanding. Hope you're having a wonderful time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to hear where you shopped - I am heading to Maine (from NS) later this month with my dh and 2 daughters - LOVE the blog header - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I hope you have a perfectly marvelous time in Maine with your friends.
    Your photos today are beautiful!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. Your photos are so colorful and full of life!! Me and my daughters love photography too. While I was reading, I noticed that we have alot of the same interests. I love decorating, vintage, and I was a stay at home mom also. I see you have been married 33 years. We just celebrated our 31st. Me and my daughters started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your photography is so pretty, and I loved all the Fall pictures. I hope to hear from you, and have a lovely weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun with your friends, Pamela, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned Pamela!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...