summer time

Friday, November 25, 2011

in the pink

                       It's been a while since I participated in Pink Saturday over at Beverly's blog
                                                               How Sweet the Sound.



             I realized I have a few pinks in my Christmas decorating this year so here are a few photos
                                                                              for Pink Saturday,

This is a miniature tree in the dining room. The pink and silver garland
is from the 50's.


Pink in the vintage balls.


I have 2 of these deep rosey bottle brush trees.




I had a lovely tea time with my friends today and even baked 2 kinds of cookies
and made a pan of squares and I cleaned the house!  I work really well under pressure!

Maybe that's the secret to my Christmas shopping too!  Do it under pressure
at the last minute!

I hope you have a nice weekend.

Blessings,

Pamela

17 comments:

  1. Awwww, beautiful photos! Inspirational. I feel ushered into the holiday season. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're getting into the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, Pamela! Your little tree is so cute, and love the vintage Christmas balls. I see you also have a ceramic Christmas tree. My youngest son did one the year I was doing ceramics. He did a very nice job for an eleven year old boy. Sounds like you've been busy. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far everything is looking beautiful for Christmas Pamela. You will have to show us more as they go up! Love, love the bottle brush tree, what is it about them that so many people love...nostalgia I imagine. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela! Oh, I'm loving seeing your pretty little pink decorations!! :) Happy Pink Saturday.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday Pamela, Beautiful decorations helping to put me into the spirit. Thanks for your visit and comments. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie! I love your pretty in pink ornaments! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!


    Barbie and Ken, please come and see. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some very nice pinks. I really like the little tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful displays and pinks. Enjoyed my visit and reading your profile. Happy Pink Saturday! Thanks,Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamela your holiday decorating is lovley..how busy you are and I'm sure it brings you pleasure having some of your baking done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamela,

    Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I still have to do the tree. We are getting a "real" tree this year and hopefully we will have it up and decorated soon. I always like to decorate first - the rest I do well under pressure! Love your vintage pinks.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty tree. You are so organized to have it and everything else done for Pink Saturday. Oh and Cookies! Well Done and Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh very pretty! The pink is nice & I love the old books, however, I don't work well under pressure! LoL! =)

    I got my tree up today & all 1200 lights are working... I'm very happy about that! YaY! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so pretty!!! I love it, Pamela!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very festive and fun!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...