summer time

Monday, January 23, 2012

tea time and roses


Today I'm joining Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday.
This is her second anniversary of hosting this weekly
gathering of tea lovers.

These are three of my favorite roses teacups.




This teacup is Royal Albert Random Harvest Series and is
called Somerset.  The dark red roses match the ones in the bouquet.


This teacup is Royal Albert but has no other markings.
I love the sweet basket holding the pink roses.


My teapot is a thrift store find.


This pretty one is by Royal Stuart and also
has the name Spencer Stephenson on it.
I love it's scalloped edge and dainty flowers.


A pretty silver and pine candle wreath.



We'll have a few cranberry shortbread cookies
with our tea.




Gorgeous red roses.


It looks like a rosey celebration going on in my china hutch.


I hope you will join Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage
for Tea Time Tuesday and help her celebrate
her second anniversary.

Thank You Sandi for hosting this event every
Tuesday.  You are such a blessing to each one
who reads your blog and are much appreciated!
May the Lord bless you!

Hugs,

Pamela


I am also joining Kathy at A Delightsome Life for
A Return to Lovliness.

19 comments:

  1. Pamela
    Your rose china is lovely.
    I love to visit and enjoy
    some of your cranberry cookies!
    Congrats to Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose teacups are beautiful as are your red roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rose china I love it! They go so well with your red roses too. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pamela,
    your rose tea cups and pot are so pretty. What a delight, that Sandi chose a rose theme. So I can see everybodys rose cup treasures. Your cookies look great and I love to see the pretty displayed china in your hutch.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela,

    I just adore all your rose teacups and that gorgeous teapot! I am happy to be joining everyone this week to celebrate "Tea Time".

    ReplyDelete
  6. These teacups are so pretty Pamela. I should start a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tea cups...and I really like the thrift store tea pot, as well. It looks altogether cozy and pleasant there today. Perhaps I should brew a pot of tea and read the afternoon away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend,
    Gorgeous roses for a pretty tea! Your teacups are stunning! I especially love the one with the basket of roses on it and the Royal Stuart cup reminds me of a Shelley with its soft fluting. It's a beauty too. The first cup has a lovely shape.
    Your thrift find teapot is very cute and looks lovely with all your roses. Thank you so much for joining me today. Your presence has made TTT's Birthday Party even more special. It would be lovely to actually meet and have a real tea, wouldn't it? You never know. Have a lovely week.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how ya play. Such wonderful photos but I can't get those cranberry shortcake cookies outta my mind.

    God bless and have a beautiful week sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the teacups and teapot that you shared today Pamela. Next to scones, I think a nice shortbread is the best thing to have with tea.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty teacups and lovely shortbread cookies too! I love your shadows collage in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Royal Albert has so many pretty patterns. But all of your teacups are pretty. That rose teapot is darling too! Cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely . . . everything . . . Happy Tea Time . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pamela,
    Beautiful rose china!
    What a lovely table setting and those roses are just gorgeous!!
    I bet they smell just divine!
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your roses! Cranberry shortbread cookies look and sound so good! Beautiful tea table! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how lovely!! like something out of a romantic novel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How pretty your teacups are!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your china teacups and saucers are all beautiful, I love the teapot and the little chintz teacup. And lovely roses!
    Have a sweet day,
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful teacup and saucer sets! Your whole tea is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...