red and white Christmas

Monday, February 20, 2012

it's Monday ~ SMILE






Good Beautiful Monday Morning to You!!

I thought I'd start this week off with a great big S M I L E!!

Yesterday, I broke 4 eggs into a bowl for scrambled eggs and when
I looked at the bowl I saw this big face looking back at me.

Pretty cute isn't it?

In my post yesterday I had a photo of two plates on a
plate stand I'd bought.
I thought I'd show you what the plate stand looks like.
This is the smaller of the two sizes the stand comes in.




here it is with 3 plates




In another train of thought, one of my followers is having
trouble posting comments on my blog and I am
wondering if anyone else is having a problem.
If you are can you please let me know at my email
address?  Also, explain, if possible, what the issue might
be and how I might correct it.
Thanks so much.

I noticed a lot of you are annoyed fed up with the new
Word Verification on blogger.
I haven't had it in a while and I see a lot of
you are changing and removing it as well.
It does make it easier to visit you without having
to try to read what the 2 words are and type them
in, sometimes, more than once.
If you are still using Work Verification maybe
you'd consider removing it.



I wish you all a great week and don't forget to ~



This is the day the Lord has made,
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Blessings,

Pamela

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smile.
    Yes I removed word verification. Bloggers find it annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smiling egg face. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cheery smile! Thank you for showing the plate stand. I will look for something similar. It's really neat.

    I have been in discussions about the new Captcha word verifications. At first, I thought they might be worth the annoyance knowing the good that Captcha does, but try visiting a blogroll with a lot of bloggers using it. Forget it! A nightmare. So I do hope that bloggers will consider your kind request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, even eggs can make you smile! I was looking at your treasures from Winners on yesterdays post, and I love the pillow, looks perfect on that elegant chair...its a keeper. Now I'm hunger, think I will go make myself some eggs! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the smile :) lovely post

    happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am smiling back to you, Pam...
    I love the plate holder..Thanks..

    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the BIG smile!! It sure makes for a cheery day! Your plate stand is great.
    I have had problems with "making a comment", not only on your blog, but also for others, BUT I found that if I hit the "Reply" on the last person's commenting, it will show the "add a comment" button, then I am able to select it to make a comment. I don't' know why it is hidden like that. But you are not the only one that has that problem.
    Love your post today!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That eggy smile is a wonderful Monday morning pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela ~ I think that egg smile was what I needed to see today ~ thanks so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never know where you'll find a bit of joy. I love your eggish smile!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamela, those yolks really do appear to be smiling!

    I've also had a reader tell me they could not comment on my blog :( It must be a Blogger problem,and hopefully will end soon.

    I'm glad you don't have word verification! I never use it either, and have no problem with spam. It has become even more annoying because of the two words required to type in--my eyes are not what they used to be and I often make a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's quite an amazing egg event! Haha. Probably couldn't have happenend if you planned it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pamela,
    that remind me to the saying: Smile to the life and the life will smile back. Your probably smiled to the eggs?! Oh my, we just have to see the smile, right! Thank you for this reminder. The plate stand looks congenial.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pamela
    What a cute surprise for you!
    It sure made me smile.
    Yes, I'm seriously thinking of
    no longer commenting on word
    verifycation blogs, now that it
    is harder to read and now has two words!
    I hate to miss visiting, but it is such an aggravation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never had a problem commenting here and I love the smile that God sent you!
    I am annoyed with word verification, I don't think it's really necessary.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great smile, Pamela! I hope I notice if I ever get a smile like that!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowww look that!!!
    Wonderful. Great idea dear.
    And I will not forget to smile.
    Happy hugs with smiles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree about the new captcha that Blogger has installed. I put a message at the top of my blog saying I won't be commenting if it is on blogs, not because I don't want to comment, but because it takes several tries to get it right and like you say, there isn't time if visiting a lot of blogs.
    Not being able to comment was another Blogger glitch awhile ago. I haven't had the problem but others have commented to me they can't post. Fingers crossed it seems to have cleared up in the past few days.
    Love those smiley eggs. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...