Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Friday, March 9, 2012

Chris Tomlin Concert



Chris Tomlin Concert


Awesome!

Wednesday night we saw Chris Tomlin in concert
in Moncton.

Chris is an amazing Christian song writer and singer.

We enjoyed every minute of the beautiful praise
and worship songs he sang and were so blessed.

We were in Row 5, center aisle so had great seats
and the 'praise pit' wasn't too far away but didn't interfere
with our view.  We stood for the almost 2 hour concert.



If you have never seen Chris Tomlin and he's coming to a
city near you, you don't want to miss out.


We also got in some visiting and shopping and toured
around my hometown.

I always have to drive by the house I grew up in to
see if it's changed. :)

I'll share more in another post.


the beautiful 4-lane Trans-Canada highway


On Thursday it was gorgeous weather.
The temperature broke records all over the Maritimes
and it hit 16 C in Fredericton which is 60ish in Fahrenheit.
It was sunny and the snow started melting so fast that there
were puddles and small ponds forming everwhere.

It is officially "Pothole Season" now!

Today it was back to normal March weather with cloud,
sun, snow squalls, a northwest wind and a chilly 1 degree!


If you live in most of Canada you should be able to see
the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights tonight.

I hope to go out and check it out after 9:00 p.m. in
our area.  We don't see them very often here but I guess
the solar flares on the sun are creating great auroras.


Tomorrow is hubby's birthday.  He's leaving the 50's
behind and we're going out to dinner to celebrate with friends.


I hope you all enjoy the weekend.

Blessings to you!

Hugs,

Pamela


8 comments:

  1. Great photos--thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time....It's always good to hear music that praises God....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela,
    I am so happy for you that you got to hear Chris Tomlin in concert. He is playing here in Toronto but I dislike driving through Toronto. I love his music and his newer song, How Great is Our God (World edition) is just so good and so moving!
    You can hear it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uux60fPkXk&feature=related
    Beautiful photos again!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanne
    P.S. We are going to a Phil Wickam and Paul Baloche concert here locally called:
    Truth Matters: http://www.cjsi.ca/shinefmevents/truthmatters/
    I am so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great time! And in your old hometown as well. I'm not sure I could have stood for two hours though ... Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your feet for nearly two hours? That must have been a wonderful concert! I can't wait to see how your childhood home is faring. Happy birthday to your very young hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela
    Sounds like a great concert, but I'd rather sit for that length of time.
    Tell your hubby 60 is the new 40 - I celebrated 60 in Florida and I think it's a good number.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like one and all enjoyed the concert. Your pic of the TransCanada Hwy brought back a flood of memories, I remember that scenery when were were there a few years ago. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, HB to hubby! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, Pamela - I've never seen him in concert but will keep looking for an opportunity. And you got some good shots there too.

    And a great shot of the TCH - it's been quite a few years since I was last in NB. Looks like March is coming in like a lion and now behaving like a lamb - watch out though !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...