summer 2017

summer 2017
summer living

Sunday, November 4, 2012

if squirrels could talk






"Good.  She's not looking.  Now's my chance."





"I know she fills up a feeder for those old birds.  I'm pretty
sure she hangs it on this contraption.  I've seen the birds here a lot
but I scared them off."





"Oh Oh!  I think she sees me.  Yup and she has that black thingy
in front of her that makes a clicking noise.  Maybe if I look real
handsome she won't mind me scoping out the nice snack hanging here."





"Now I just have to figure out how to get a bite of this delicious
food."





"Ouch!  Man, this thing is hard to chew on!  How am I supposed to get the food out of those tiny holes?"





"Well, that was hardly worth it!  I only got one tiny seed to chew on.  How do those old birds get it out of the holes anyway?"



"I'm outta here!  See ya later lady.  I'm going to check out the neighbour's feeders.  I know they have some good stuff there that I can get at better.  More variety too.  Lady, you need to get some better seed varieties like your neighbour.  I'll come back and check it out again soon.  And, lady.  I heard that black thingy clicking a lot.  Yes siree I did.  Better get that checked out.  One of those TV doctors might be able to help.  he he."



If squirrels could talk.


Have a great day!

Blessings,

Pamela














20 comments:

  1. These are such great photos, Pamela. Who's to say that isn't exactly what that squirrel was thinking. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sneaky little devils! We recently put feeders up here and the tree rats are already trying to figure out how to get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela ~ what a cute post. They are very sneaky with our bird feeders, but we enjoy watching their antics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute series of photos. They certainly are persistent aren't they Pamela?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post. Yup, I think that exactly what he was saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela, I didn't know you could talk to animals...are you a squirrel whisperer?!! Lovely post my friend, I am thinking you might have to go get a feeder for those little furry fellas. :) Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, Pamela.....and FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Pamela.....made me smile, rascally squirrel.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cute! Made me laugh. Do you not toss a wee bit on the ground for the poor wittle squirrels?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pamela! LOL. This was such a cute post! That is a handsome little fellow but they sure can be destructive!
    Nah, I didn't have in KFC, we had turkey sandwiches! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pamela
    We should have hosted a squirrel meme ourselves this week. :-) That's a healthy looking gray you have trying to get at your feeder, they're rare here but I do see the odd one. The metal feeders don't deter them do they? They bite at the metal for the tiniest of crumbs.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute! What great photos. They are so smart! We have one that the neighbors who have feeders hate...he's persistent & smart!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a handsome guy!!! pests that they are, i still think they are adorable! naughty, but adorable! ;}

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! Cheeky little critters, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Grey Squirrel the best . . . But they are still greedy in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos - he's a natural for the camera! we haven't had squirrels in our feeders so far although we noticed one up in that tree this fall - but he was only interested in the crabapples. Blue jays are the ones who can empty a feeder in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous post and I love your photo's and story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The squirrel has a good sense of humor! I'm sure he will be back to see you and try a different approach to getting some food. Your photos are FAAAAAAN-TASTIC!!
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are so naughty, but you have to laugh. Fantastic shots of the little thief.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...