summer 2016

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

St. Andrews by the Sea day trip


Water Street, Saint Andrews.





Sailing school.

Hello my friends.  How is your summer going?  July is whizzing on by way too fast for me.  It's been hot and humid (not complaining) and I've been busy with my sister visiting us.  She and I made another trip to St. Andrews with our other sister and her husband on a lovely hot day.  


We wandered out the wharf as we always do and enjoyed the views.  On the return some dark clouds spewed a shower so we ducked into a shop to stay dry.  



More dark clouds produced more than a shower....it was thunder and a downpour for 15 minutes but we drove out of it.

I love big puffy clouds.


Behind us was all grey clouds and rain.

It was a short visit this time but enjoyable.  And my sister got her St. Andrews 'fix'.

We have also visited the Hopewell Rocks which I will post about soon.  I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you but there just isn't time right now.  Thanks for your visit and comments on my last post of our family's visit.  We had such a great time and I really miss them. The time went by way too fast as any of you with grandkids living away understands.  

Take care and I will be back soon.

Blessings,
Pam

Sneak Peek:  Dinosaur Rock formation.  It kind of looks like the head of a dinosaur.  Can you see it?  :)


23 comments:

  1. oh, I love clouds. That 8th shot rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely place to visit, I think I would enjoy that as well. That's a cute little lighthouse I spotted in one of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are enjoying your visit! What a beautiful place to visit for the day too. You could spend a lot of time there just going into the shops. Have a FUN week...don't worry about us! lol We'll be here when you have more time! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having a fun time Pamela - it's really lovely there and your photos are great! In these trying times we need to be reminded that the world does have beautiful, peaceful places.
    Enjoy each day with your loved ones.

    Hugs- Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely time you have had! How wonderful! You are right, that rock really does look like a dinosaur doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful places to wander around in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember you saying last year that you like visiting St. Andrews every year, and I understand why. And yes. i see the dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos . . . love the clouds . . .
    Happy your sis got her St Andrews fix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, Fun to see your photos - I'm trying to imagine hot and humid. It hailed so hard last evening, the ground was still white this AM! Soon I'll be visiting the beach with family - your photos make me excited to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks a lovely spot, Pam. Great photos. It remonds me I need to go back to St Andrews in Scotland sometime! Yes - the rock looks like a T Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photos and post ! Glad your having a great summer with your fun trips . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was drawn to the sky in your photos, so blue, and then the progression with clouds and then the bit of stormy weather. Glad you are enjoying the time with your sister,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pam, looks like your summer is going well so far. How lovely to get to go on a day trip with your sister. I know you are enjoying it all..Happy Weekend..xxo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful little town! Gorgeous sky and landscapes! I'm glad you're having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new blog header, Pam! It sounds like you are having a wonderful summer with lots of family visitors and trips. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful little town, Pam, and even better to have your sisters there to enjoy it with! Sounds like you are making lots of sweet memories this summer.....lovely photos, I love the lighthouse and the dinosaur rock. x K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Must send your link to the family who hopes to return to NB in some slightly cooler weather. They are always looking for new things, handy by, to see. I love St Andrews by the sea and those iconic views. It's been a long time since I had my fix.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's one place I've never been, though I have heard about it a lot over the years. What a pretty little town!
    It sounds like you had a lovely time with your crew from the west. Summer memories for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such wonderful photos of sky and sea! I hope you're enjoying your summer, Pam; the days do fly by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful! A lovely place I must say...
    We have warm summerdays here, really warm, time to go to the beach now!
    Hug, Titti

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a lovely place to visit. I love big puffy clouds, too, but minus the storms that usually come with them. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice Post, Get the Rent camera in Mumbai in mumbai, using Mutterfly Apps. We carry a wide range of equipment on rent for commercial photographers....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...