Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Thursday, September 2, 2010

throughthewindow

On my recent trip to Kings Landing Historical Settlement I became curious as to what one would see through the windows of these lovely old homes.  I ended up taking many pictures of windows from the inside and the outside and I'd like to share them with you today.  I hope you enjoy our little adventure 'through the window' of history and  time when life was slower paced.

Blessings,
Pamela 
































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures once again Mom! I really like all of these ones. I especially love the colours in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Pam....love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela,
    You got some lovely shots. I haven't been to Kings Landing for years but always enjoyed going there.
    Have a good weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...