Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Saturday, January 1, 2011

a new year

Happy New Year!  It seems like I've been gone for weeks over the Christmas holiday without writing a blog but I have been keeping tabs on my favorite blogs when I can, although I do have some catching up to do.  :-)

We had a really wonderful Christmas with our family ~ having our son over for Christmas dinner then flying to Toronto on Boxing Day to visit our daughter, son-in-law and grandson, who flew there from Fort McMurray, Alberta for Christmas. 

This is Ewan and we think he's absolutely adorable.  He is now
three months old and is such a joy!

Our Christmas morning was as green as a day in spring here in New Brunswick.


I always take a photo of "the weather" on Christmas morning each year.
Here are Marshall and Buckley enjoying a romp in the yard.


This was Christmas Day last year on our way to Hampton ~ lots of fresh
snow on this mountain.


We did receive about 10 inches of snow on Boxing Day which was blown
all around by strong, gusty winds leaving a lot of bare ground visible.
On this new year's day it has been mostly sunny and about +8 C
which is very pleasant indeed!

I will start taking down Chrismas a bit today but will leave the living room
and the tree as is for the weekend.  Since we were away all last
week I didn't get to enjoy the tree.

I would like to thank you all for following my blog since I started it
in August.  I am really enjoying visiting with each one of you
and I want to wish you a very happy and blessed 2011.

I'll see you soon.

Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,
    Your little grandson is so cute!!! He looks so happy and healthy.
    Your weather was a lot like ours except a little warmer.

    I wish you all the best for 2011!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,
    Your little Ewan is darling! He looks so happy and huggable! Your weather sounds very strange, is it normal not to have much snow and such warm temperatures? Our weather has been fairly normal, I think. This is only our third winter here in Manitoba, but it is much like the last two so far. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, so nice to see the kids and grands, isn't it. We saw our two youngest grands thanks to skipe last night. So funny to see their reaction to seeing us on the computer. Kids are what makes the world go around.
    Happy 2011 to you and yours.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie patootie your grandson is! Love your vintage candles with the ornaments on the post below that.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...