Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

chicken to go

                                  
                            I hear there is a chicken party going on at Shelia's Note Songs and I wasn't going 
                                              to join in as I don't have any chicken decor to speak of.

                                 The only chickens I have are a cute pair of vintage Easter chicks.


I also have these 2 vintage egg cup chickens and the newer yellow one
that I put out at Easter too.

See all the pretty eggs these chickies laid in the big jar?

This morning I was out for my walk and the neighbour's chickens were
out around the yard. 

Luckily I had my trusty camera with me and I took a couple of photos.


This one was strolling in the shade.


And this one wanted to go in the front door.

He might have been fried chicken if he ever got in!

There you go Shelia. 

Chicken to go.

Join the party at Shelia's blog  ~ Note Songs.


Have fun!

Blessings,

Pamela

8 comments:

  1. What a fun, sweet post! I love the old chickens and the eggs are lovely.
    How wonderful that you happened to see the neighbors chickens!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great models for this party. I enjoyed seeing your vintage chickies and your neighbor's hens are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...Pamela, you came to my party! I love those tiny little chickies and the egg cups are so cute! And, your neighborhood yard birds! OH, they're just beautiful! Thank you so much for coming to my party.
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela!

    I love the photo of the chicken at the door....
    "Miss Henny Penny goes to visit!"

    I love your comments, Pamela, and always want to respond immediately but your comment comes with a no-reply email address attached!

    I always want to thank you for your super sweet and thoughtful notes. Thanks so much.
    xx
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your chicken egg cups, Do you still use them? So many people have gotten away from them now=me included.
    That looks like a pretty big chicken that might lay big eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I enjoyed this little visit - great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you showed some real chickens ... aren't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pamela,

    I love your chickens ... it is a treat to see some real ones too.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...