summer 2017

summer 2017
summer living

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

autumn splendor

I drive by this particular stream every time I travel this road to town and always wanted to stop and take a photo of it.  Well, today was the day.  I had my camera and pulled over to the side of the road waiting while 8 large dump trucks rumbled by. 






The colours were breathtaking.


sumac


These photos were taken from the south side of the St. John River on Springhill Road.






Even the cows are wearing fall colours!



And lastly, these are of Mactaquac Provincial Park.





We have had some rain today and the leaves are dropping.
Soon all this gorgeous colour will be gone and the stark trees will
stand against gray skies.

I am thankful to live in a part of the world where we have this
beautiful season of autumn with all it's glorious colour.

I hope you are enjoying your fall scenery where you live.

Blessings,

Pamela

Linking up with
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/  for Show and Tell Friday



11 comments:

  1. Pamela, I missed the color here this year due to being stuck in my backyard working, but I'm sure glad you captured your breathtaking scenery for us all to enjoy! Each one is more beautiful than the next, fall in your area is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pics Pamela - the reflections in the still water are perfect.

    Thanks for showing us the beautiful countryside around your area. Some color starting here now after a few rainy days - still too warm for me though, I want to get my boots out!!

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're at peak color, I'd say. It certainly is behind schedule, but looking magnificent on this 14th day of October. Lovely views!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Pamela,
    I am getting ready for my trip to NB for the weekend but thought I would stop by and take a peek at your photos before I leave.
    They are spectacular! Our leaves aren't quite there yet but they're coming. My, but NB is a beautiful place, isn't it? It still holds my heart and it probably always will. Wishing you a lovely weekend too, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela
    I am thankful right along with you for the beauty we receive every autumn.
    I love the reflections in the water from your first 3 photos - gorgeous!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't be anything prettier than nature in all its glory! You captured it beautifully! The cows are my favorite. Maybe it's b/c I'm a native Texan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh , I so enjoy your wonderful photos , dear Pamela . Autumn is such a beautiful season , is't it , especially the way it unfolds here in Canada . Thank you for your visit and your kind comments .
    Let's enjoy the glory of this season while we can !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pam, it is breathtaking for sure!!! These are just gorgeous and capture all that fall is for me. We lost a lot of leaves the last couple days with rain and 30-40 mph winds. There are some pretty spots but not what it could have been. I still enjoy every moment of it!! Thanks for coming by:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, Pamela! Enjoyed seeing them. I like visiting your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real nice pics especially the river reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pamela, such beautiful photography and the colours are, well, Oh so Canadian. Before I checked, I could tell that they were from Canada, they are just like our surroundings here in Northern Ontario. We are so blessed. I found and am now following you through My Romantic Home and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...