Autumn 2017

Autumn 2017
cosy fall colours

Thursday, September 4, 2014

my three grandsons






Teeny Tiny Toes

Hi there.  As I mentioned in my last post, our new grandson, Liam, joined our family last Thursday.  He is such a sweet little one who looks a lot like his older brother at that age.  Murray and I are privileged to be able to be here and help out Jennifer and Matthew, especially to entertain Ewan and Eli on the day of the birth, and every other day too.   They are so cute and funny......quite the little characters and with different personalities as well.  I love them so much.

Here's Grampie and the boys in the mall.  We spent 4 hours here and they were so well behaved the whole time.  We also visited IKEA which I loved and we treated them to fast food and chocolate ice cream of course.   :)  Just a little spoiling.

When we got home after supper the boys met their new little brother.  They were so adorable as they commented on his tiny hands, feet and nose and gave him lots of hugs and kisses.  I love the look they have on their faces in this photo as their mum answers their questions.

And here is our precious new grandson.....just 3 days old here.  He's doing really well and I think he's growing already.  He sure was bright eyed today turning his head to our voices and 'looking' at us.  It's just amazing to see and realize the miracle of new life.  How precious it is.

A collage of the boys playing outside.


Why not one more picture of this little bit of sweetness. (6 days old)


 Well, we are now back home as of 6:00 this evening.  I had this post all ready to go so don't think that I did this after we got home.  I'm not that fast!  However, I have unpacked and put everything away (which I like to do as soon as we get home).  Our house is so quiet!  I miss the boys playing and laughing and the baby's wee cries already!   We had a wonderful time and, as I said, are privileged to be there for such a special time.  God is good!
I guess I'll get to bed early even with the 3 hour time difference.....it's now 10:15 here and 7:15 there.  That means I'm not really ready for bed but we've been up since 4:00 am and after a day of travel and sitting in planes I think I'll find my bed nice and comfy tonight.   Sweet dreams.



Bye for now.

Blessings, 

Pam




35 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! Those boys are SO sweet- all THREE of them! How wonderful that you got to have such a nice visit. They'll all be missing you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is super adorable as are your other 2 grandsons. You are so right....God is good...all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new grandson! They are all so handsome and I think little boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being a three times Grandma Pam!
    WELCOME little Liam into our world - what a bonny boy.
    It is the most wonderful feeling I know.
    I find it so hard not being in the same country as mine too.
    The airfares between NZ and France are huge - I reluctantly put this years visit on hold for a year.
    My husband is restoring an old classic boat and we haven't got enough pennies to do both!!
    Next year will be here before I know it I'm sure!

    I hope you get another visit to see your family very soon - maybe you've planned to go at Christmas!

    Lovely news
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the pic of the boys listening to Jen as she answers their questions about the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stuff! Huge congratulations. It is tough when people we love are far away, but so much the way of the world now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babies are so miraculous and rouse unique feelings in those in their lives. I was always amazed the the tiny fingers, toes, hands, feet, the curve of lips, the little noses, eyelashes, hair....I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful affirmation of life and happiness indeed! I hope that you had a good nights sleep! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the birth of little Liam. He is a cutie pie!
    Wonderful photos of your special time with all three of the boys. So cute to see the looks on their faces as they meet their new little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liam is so precious and adorable. I'm so glad you both got to see him when he was newborn and spending time with your other grandsons was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful post Pam! The baby is so sweet -- I love each of the photos and the wonderful blue and gray collage … I know you made many precious memories this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolute joy for you Pamela. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home Pam, you are a proud grandma....and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations again! They are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful grandsons. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liam is just as handsome as his two brothers, Gram!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Pamela ... what a beautiful family you have and how wonderful ... another brand new grand baby. So happy for you ... you are truly blessed. Beautiful photos too. What a special celebration to share. Blessings : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful boys Pamela - ( Love the ginger hair ! )
    And Liam is just too precious - gorgeous family!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Pamela!

    Chips off the old block no doubt. I'm sure a visit like that is worth all the travel hassle, and it must be tough to leave. But you had a lot of special moments and made memories - all else fades away.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how lovely Pam! Congratulations on your new grandson! Love his name Liam....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! He is adorable! The other grandsons got extra attention, I see, so they didn't get left out of all of the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorableness all over the place... I'm leaving here this morning with a smile...

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful, beautiful family...

    And how wonderful, that you could be there, to help, at a special time.

    Your blog certainly lives up to its name... But you don't just play with your camera. You do marvelous photography, with it.

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pam- You are very blessed!! A beautiful new grandson and two older brothers to be there for their new baby brother!! Know it will be difficult to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aren't you the lucky one with three little grandsons! Little Liam is adorable, as are his two brothers. It wonderful that you were able to spend some of the early days with the newest addition to your family.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Pamela,
    The boys are all so precious! And that look of love and adoration they have for their Mama is so telling...
    My Three Sons now!
    It will take a while to get rested up and adjust to not hearing the sweet sounds of your g'sons.
    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What cute little guys! Liam is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful boys, Pamela! You are so blessed to have another healthy little grandson - what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your new grandson is absolutely precious. There's no way around it. And your other two fellas are cuties. So glad you had a great time spending time with them. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations, Pamela.... and to your husband, too! Your new grandson is so precious and adorable. A new life in the family is such a blessing. I am glad you were there when the baby came. When do you plan the next trip?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pamela,

    Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson! All the very best in health, love and happiness for the little guy!
    Your three grandsons are beautiful children. How lucky you are to have been able to be there for the birth and taking care of things at home, enjoying time with the older two, and simply being together as a family!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sorry I missed this post! Oh my goodness...how completely adorable is he?? Congratulations to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Apologies Pamela, I'm late to the celebration of Liam's arrival! He's so adorable and I know it's hard to leave him and the others, all such handsome boys. Hopefully the airfares will drop and you can return soon!

    Congrats to you all as your family grows.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...